Friday, August 9, 2013

The Bugs in Me

There it goes again.

I always tell myself and other people that I am an introvert. No kidding. I just didn't know that I am in the severe category of introvert. I always called this withdrawal from society syndrome as the "bugs" in me doing the talking.

The bugs known as:
1. The lazy bug
2. The "want-to-stay-at-home" bug
3. The FFK bug (the bug to decided to last minute tell people that I cant make it)


It's bad, real bad. I tend to find myself calling off the appointment the night before and even the day itself. That is probably why I don't make pre-planned outings because I know, I know I will try to cancel it off. There is probably just something wrong with me.

I really need to get rid of them.

Since she is not replying, can we just cancel it off?

....

That's the bug talking.

No comments: