Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Had a blessed Christmas :)


Being doing nothing much besides hanging out right in front of the TV, just to relax and enjoy my final holiday. Independent project was taxing to the point I slept at 4 to 6 am every day without fail and waking up early to continue. Glad it's over.

Thinking back to this year, it got to be one of the most turbulent year I ever had. Having feuds with uni mates. Worst thing ever. But at least I know which friends stays with me till the very end. There is no need for a bunch of friends when they don't reciprocate your sacrifices. My first friend in university is my very best one. The one that sticks with me during hard times. Am very grateful.

Holiday is going to end soon and right after my internship, I will step right into the working world as a full fledged adult. It's lonely to say that I won't be studying any more. I already missed the feeling of reading. doing homework, attending lecture class, and chatting with friends. It would be totally different when I am working.

To think I am going back to the same department and meeting the people that I don't really want to meet again is tough. I sure hope next year will be a better year.


No comments: