Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lovely day

Went to Pavillion today to get a cup of Ochado milk tea. Tea-ish as always.


Today, I saw Natsume Yuujinchou San DVD and Ouran High School Host Club. It will be in my wish list. I thought I would be able to get hold of them by working part time but parents forbid me from taking part time job because of transportation problems but I shall use this opportunity to be more productive than ever!


I am setting a higher target in my data collections today as usual but most of the times I am unable to achieve it. Over estimated of my own's abilities. A little disappointed on my own capabilities but a higher goal is nevertheless necessary to keep myself motivated. Maybe I should find some ways to reach those targets.


Waiting for my green tea pudding to harden so I can eat my dessert :D

No comments: