Saturday, May 8, 2010

Heyyy.

Heyyy. Long time no see.

I've been asked to update, which explains why I am here. You know, I don't get the point of updating and having a blog if you don't give access to people to read which is almost the whole lot of my friend list there. I wish you all could have tell me you guys are not updating anymore, therefore, there is no need for me to invite you.

There is no reason what-so-ever. That annoys me a little.

Well not like I did a good job in maintaining my blog. I might abandon it, or move depending on my mood and the level of lifelessness of this blog. Its so dead even I found it uninteresting. I got things to say and write but I doubt that it matters.

Life is good. Results for past semester is finally out and I wasn't expecting any good results so I am pretty proud of whatever results I have since I did my very best on it. A new semesters starts. As usual, there are always something different in every new semester, be it the lecturer or the subject itself.

That's it for my life now. I need to concentrate on eating my oranges. Vitamin C intake oh yeah~

P/S: I missed out a lot on my anime! I got many animes and episodes to catch up with. It's devastating.

No comments: