Saturday, January 7, 2012

Turbulence

The first week of internship had passed. Didn't enjoy it, not even one bit of it. I was in the same department before but the environment and the atmosphere is very much different. It was warmer back then. Now I felt neglected.

Either I am being paranoid and its really because I sat too far, or they are really acting coldly towards me. I don't remember making them mad because I didn't even see them for the past year. And yet Mr. H still pisses me off as ever, calling me "mangkuk" every now and then, say I never do my job properly because I missed certain details. Excuse me, people are allowed to make mistakes. And so am I. What pisses me off the most, he wont even write the recommendation for the ACCA scholarship letter for me.

I need to learn stop arguing with him. I tend to do that whenever he say I am wrong. And he have the power to evaluates me. I should really pray hard that he don't evaluate me badly.

Hopefully, the next entry will be of joy and happiness.

No comments: