Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you have in mind when you heard of New Year?

Celebration? Party? Resolutions?


I am probably not one that should be discussing resolutions, knowing me it will never be fulfilled. And that is why I never made one in the first place. If I don't make it, I won't have the obligations to fulfil it. Why make them knowing that you won't do it in the first place?

When you have the mindset of "I will get it done later" even with daily chores, you can sod resolutions. But its a good change to have resolutions to change yourself.
1. Stop procrastinating

This should be a good enough resolution. Just that I didn't get through with it either. But now that I am going to step into the working world, there probably isn't much things for me to procrastinate about. Sad story but true. If only my work is going to be more challenging in a different way.

No comments: