Saturday, October 8, 2011

Show is not just a show

After a long hiatus for not updating my blog, I am up and about.


There is so many things going on in my life, basically just about my studies and people. But there are always things that are able to cheer my already down life. As usual, nothing beats a good anime, or a good book and a cup of hot mushroom soup.

Lately, not much of new anime that caught my attention, I wonder is it just they lack of quality or I am getting old (just reach legal age) or the requirements and the things that get me going in an anime changes. Seriously, as a female, I don't enjoy watching shows with 9/10 ratio of population consists of majority females. Not to mention, with body figure as slim as a stick and with not so realistic chest size.

Pardon me for being rude. That's how as a female myself view these anime. Sure they are mostly directed to guys in general but guys aren't the only ones that enjoy anime. I prefer those that talk mostly how people grow, relates to real life...that one are able to watch through it and thought 'Ahh, I ought to take this as an example.' For example, Hanasaku Iroha. Girls are the main characters there but what does this show teaches us? That sometimes we just have to make our own lives a better one to live in.

Fantasies, supernatural and even action, regardless of their genre, what is good is good.

You think Full Metal Alchemist is all about fighting? xxxHolic is just about supernatural? Wrong. They teaches us everything are off equivalent exchanges. You can't have this without exchanging for it of equivalent amount. Never take for granted.

Its all these shows that make people now a better people. Not just for the sake of entertaining. Watching shows can be a way of learning in becoming a better people, I believe. And give those who said anime is childish and those who said whoever watched them are not really living in reality a slap to face (literally, not action wise) that we learn more like this.

P/S: Did I mention that when I got no motivation, anime motivates me? :D

No comments: